Summary of the learning content
SAP Business ByDesign is the cloud-based ERP solution from SAP and enables you to manage your entire company with a single cloud ERP solution. It is ideal for medium-sized companies.
This openSAP course provides a comprehensive introduction to SAP Business ByDesign, including the SAP Business ByDesign architecture and a demo of the solution based on a complete end-to-end process.
The course also explains SAP’s motivation to be a cloud player, introduces the subject of cloud computing and shows the challenges that come with being a provider of a cloud solution.
- Course start: September 17, 2019, 09:00 UTC
- Duration: 4 weeks (2-3 hours per unit)
- Final exam: You can take the final exam at any time during the course.
- End of course: October 16, 2019, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
Content of the course
- Chapter 1 & 2: Introduction to the course
- Chapter 3: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Chapter 4: Introduction to SAP Business ByDesign
- Chapter 5: Core Principles and Cross-Innovations
- Chapter 6: Implementation, Customization, and Extension
- Chapter 7: SAP Business ByDesign for Subsidiaries
- Chapter 8: Business Processes (This bonus chapter is not required for the final examination)
You will have free access to SAP Business ByDesign training systems for the entire duration of the course. You will receive details on access to the systems after registration at the beginning of the course.
Further information and registration
You can register for free at the following URL:
All statements without guarantee.