Software development is your passion and you want to apply and perfect your previous knowledge in practice? In addition, you are attracted by the focus on business issues, because software development is a tool for you to make companies more successful? We look forward to meeting you!
Bradler GmbH from Mannheim, with its many years of SAP experience, is one of the leading consulting firms for SAP cloud solutions. By using effective cloud-based business solutions, we help our customers to make processes more efficient and transparent and thereby benefit from competitive advantages.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for interns (m / f / d) who would like to gain professional experience in the field of SAP software development as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility
- Development of business software solutions in the SAP Business ByDesign environment.
- As a team player, you work hand in hand with our consultants and provide holistic support: from conception, offer support, software development and testing to documentation for development, consulting and marketing.
- System support / optimization for existing customers.
- You are a student (m / f / d) in business informatics or computer science – preferably in the last year and looking for a springboard to a successful permanent position at Bradler GmbH.
- You have excellent programming skills in at least one of the following programming languages (Java, PHP, C #).
- Also with practical experience in the SAP environment (work experience or internships).
- Knowledge of web services such as SOAP or REST is desirable.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and a good knowledge of English.
- Working in a motivated and dynamic team.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Mentoring program.
- Remote consulting with little travel activity – most of the time you can work in our office in Mannheim.
- Fully air-conditioned, modern office space including a large window front with a view of the Mannheim skyline.
- State-of-the-art IT equipment.
- Coffee flat rate and organic fruit.
- Well-balanced work-life balance.
- The chance to take on responsibility quickly.
- In addition to the internship, we offer you the option of a permanent position after completing your studies.
- Professional career specializing in the latest solutions and technologies.
- Project management or management career.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the application process or questions about the content of the advertised position, Ms. Zimmermann will be happy to help you at the following contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0621-39999381.