You want the regional settings in SAP Business ByDesign Adjust date format, decimal notation, time zone, time format and language.
Proceed as follows:
- Click your application user icon in the top right corner of the home page.
- Then click on “My Settings”.
Here you can make all the settings you want. Among other things, you can change the following:
- For example, you can change the date format to the US format MM / DD / YYYY.
- You can also define a 12 or 24 hour format for displaying time information.
- In international companies, the selection of the correct personal time zone of the application user is particularly relevant.
Regional settings, language settings, date format, time format, number format, language, internationalization
Product / validity
This brief instruction was based on SAP Business ByDesign , Release 2005 created. All statements without guarantee.