That SAP Business ByDesign Release 1808 includes innovations in the following areas:
Supplier relationship management
- You can now add new purchase requisition lines to an existing purchase order.
You will find all further news in this Video .
- New web services for SEPA direct debit mandates enable you to create and query information on direct debit mandates for customers.
- In addition, you can now confirm external payments in advance using clearing house statements.
You can find out more about the latest news in the area of financial management here .
Customer relationship management
- From now on, individual items of service confirmations can be marked as non-billable.
- A lot has also happened in the area of customer invoice data sources: You can now see the delivery reference number in the customer invoice data source. You can then print this out directly in the warehouse and send it together with the dispatched goods.
- Via a new web service you can now create and maintain contracts. Furthermore, service orders can now also be created directly from an Excel template, as you are used to with customer orders.
- The rearrangement of price lists is now possible in simple steps.
- In addition, the lead status management has been significantly expanded. Sales and marketing employees can now change and revise leads with even more flexibility.
You will find more detailed information in this Video .
- The calendar in the overview of the project tasks now takes holidays and weekends into account as days off.
- The fields in the table area of the Gantt chart can now be accessed by “Show filter” can be personalized.
Click on this for more detailed information link .
This post is based on Kristof Schneider’s English blog post on the official SAP blog, available at https://blogs.sap.com/2018/07/27/business-bydesign-release-highlights-1808/ . All statements without guarantee.