The SAP Business ByDesign Release 20.11 is now available and contains innovations in the following areas:
Customer Relationship Management
- From the offer to the invoice: analysis of sales with or without surcharges
Sales managers and employees can now analyze sales with or without surcharges, freight charges, taxes, etc. for invoices, customer orders, offers and contracts.https://blogs.sap.com/?p=1206969
- Price lists and discount lists with page numbering
If a customer wants to read all product price and discount master data, it is now possible to display them in pages / blocks.
- Mobile approval of customer invoices and credits via the Manager Approvals app
Managers can now approve customer invoices and credit notes via the Manager Approvals app.https://blogs.sap.com/?p=1207006
- Manual document reference in customer orders
Application users can now manually add references to other objects such as offers, e-mails, campaigns, etc. in sales orders.
- New query in customer contract management
Should there be errors in automated tasks in customer contract management, customers can now display these in the contract list using the query “Automated task with errors”.
- Block products for sale
Customers can now block the use of a material in new CRM documents and transactions in the product data.
- Delete products
In the product data, customers can now delete those products (materials & services) that are neither used in the system nor in business scenarios.
- Integration of time management master data from external applications
The integration of time management master data from external applications can now be controlled for the business configuration.
- Customer-specific fields for time recording via self-service
In the time recording, employees can now use customer-specific fields to enter additional information on the work performed, such as the country or state.
Supply chain management
- Change dates of started production orders
It is now possible to adapt production plans, for example due to a changed demand or supply situation, consideration of resource overload or unavailability situations.
- Display and filter by supplier article number in the incoming goods process
When processing incoming goods, warehouse workers can now select order items, delivery notifications or storage tasks according to supplier part number.
This post is based on Kristof Schneider’s English blog post on the official SAP blog, available at
All statements without guarantee.